Safety Jacket Viking Professional - 6410J
Safety Jacket High Visibility Viking Professional - 6410J
Available in the colours fluorescent orange and fluorescent green
Heavy duty outer shell with 300 Denier Trilobal Rip-stop polyester with PU backing meterial gives superior abrasion, puncture, rip and snag resistance
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-09 Class 2, Level 2. Becomes CSA Class 3 when worn as a suit
- Fully compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3, Level 2 on the jacket; Class E, Level 2 on the bib pants
- 2" 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configurationon
- Fully lined and insulated garment provides ultimate protection against cold weather, good for up to -30oC / -22oF
- Double sewn, taped and heat sealed seams
- Generous sizing for working comfort and mobility
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Jacket Colors Shown Below