IFR UltraSoft Insulated Bomber Jacket - USB216
Download Spec Sheet Detailed Drawing
Available in the colour royal blue
Shell: Trim Featuring 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material
9 oz 88% Cotton, 12% high tenacity, nylon from Westex
Insulation: 7 oz Flame Resistant Modacrylic insulation, wind / vapour barrier
Lining: 7 oz Flame Resistant 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon lining
- Treated for flame resistance and guaranteed for the life of the garment
- Lowered X striping on back to allow more room for company logo
- Flame Resistant fleece lined hand pockets
- Front : Velcro closure on collar,patch pockets with snap close flaps, velcro closure on pocket flap, fleece lined side pocket, knit cuff, wind and vapour barrier, mic strap, gap for name tag or company crest, YKK zipper, labels, Trim featuring 3M ScotchliteTM Reflective Material, side elastic
- Back : Covered snaps for hood, striped to accommodate crests, action back, side elastic
Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 41.8 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 4
This fabric meets the following standards:
NFPA 70E, CGSB 155.22, NFPA 2112, OSHA 1910.269, NFPA 1977, EN 531, ASTM F1506, EN 470, ASTM F1002
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Height||5'3"-5'7" Short||5'7"-5'11" Regular||5'11"-6'3" Tall|
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Jacket Colours Shown Below
|Size Chart Image||N/A|