IFR UltraSoft 9 oz Cargo Pants - UPN611
Download Spec Sheet Detailed Drawing
Available in the colour navy blue
9 oz 88% Cotton, 12% high tenacity nylon from Westex
- Treated for flame resistance and guaranteed for life of the garment
- 50% extended garment wear life over 100% cotton
- New soft feel of cotton comfort
- Multi purpose protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal (not molten aluminum) and also welding exposure
- Excellent value
- Front : Belt loops, pockets, flap over zipper closure, cargo pockets, labels
- Back : Patch pockets
Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 12.4 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 2
This fabric meets the following standards:
NFPA 70E, CGSB 155.20, NFPA 2112, OSHA 1910.269, NFPA 1977, EN 531, ASTM F1506, EN 470, ASTM F1002
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* 36" Unhemmed leg length
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades. This measurement should be taken as actual body measurements with a light shirt on as this style of garment is designed to be worn over clothes
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Colours Shown Below
|Size Chart Image||N/A|