IFR UltraSoft 7 oz Deluxe Work Shirt - UP650
Download Spec Sheet Detailed Drawing
Available in the colours navy blue and khaki
7 oz 88% Cotton, 12% high tenacity nylon from Westex
- Treated for flame resistance and guaranteed for life of the garment
- 50% extended garment wear life over 100% cotton
- New soft feel of cotton comfort
- Multi purpose protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal (not molten aluminum) and also welding exposure
- Excellent value
- Front : Button down collar, patch pockets with button down flap, labels, placket front
- Back : Pen pocket, buttoned cuff, center box pleat
Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 8.7 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 2
This fabric meets the following standards:
NFPA 70E, CGSB 155.20, NFPA 2112, OSHA 1910.269, NFPA 1977, ASTM F1506, ASTM F1002, EN 531, EN 470, ASTM F1002
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Shirt Colours Shown Below