Nomex Parka Reflective Tape IFR
IFR Nomex Winter Parka Reflective Tape Stype NS215 Available in the colours royal blue and red
Download Spec Sheet Detailed Drawing
Available in the colours royal blue and red
Shell: 6 oz 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar and 2% Carbon added for improved anti-static performance
Insulation: 7 oz Flame Resistant Modacrylic insulation, wind and vapour barrier
Lining: 7 oz Flame Resistant 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon lining
- Lowerd X striping on back to allow more room for company logo
- Trim Featuring 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective material
- Material is inherently flame resistant
- Velcro closure on collar
- Patch pocket with snap close flaps
- Draw cord
- Fleece lined side pocket
- Knit cuff
- Wind and vapour barrier
- Mic strap
- Gap for name tag or copany crest
- YKK zipper
- Snaps for hood
- Action back
- Striped to accomodate crests
- Side elastic
Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 40.6 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 4
This fabric meets the following standards:
CGSB 155.20, NFPA 2112, CGSB 155.22, NFPA 1975-1999, ASTM F1506
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Height||5'3"-5'7" Short||5'7"-5'11" Regular||5'11"-6'3" Tall||
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.