IFR Nomex Bib Pants - NSB122
Nomex Bib Pants NSB122 Available in the colors royal blue
Download Spec Sheet Detailed Drawing
6 oz 93% Cotton, 5% Kevlar, and 2% Carbon added for improved anti-static performance
- Material is inherently flame resistant
- Trim Featuring 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective material
- Front : Adjustable strips, nylon buckle, labels, slash pockets, flap over closure, double knee with knee pad opening,
- Back : Loop, patch pockets, tool pocket, Trim Featuring 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective material
Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 5.6 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 1
This fabric meets the following standards:
CGSB 155.20, NFPA 2112,CGSB 155.22, NFPA 1975-1999, ASTM F1506
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Height||5'3"-5'7" Short||5'7"-5'11" Regular||5'11"-6'3" Tall||
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.