Hi Vis Jacket Winter Insulated Rain Jacket - 6400J
Viking Journeyman 300D 3 in 1 Jacket - 6400JAvailable in the colours fluorescent orange and fluorescent green Located in Kitimat British Columbia
Available in the colours fluorescent orange and fluorescent green
Located in Kitimat B.C.
- Premium 300 Denier Polyester/PVC backing fabric provides good resistance against abrasions, punctures, rips and snag resistance
- 260 GSM inner fleece with shell jacket good for up to -20oC/-4oF
- Bib pants are 60 GSM polyfill insulated, lightweight and fully lined providing protection against cold weather good for up to -20oC/-4oF without puffiness
- Double sewn, taped and heat sealed seams to maximize watherproofness
- 2" 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configurationon
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-09 Class 2, Level 2 and becomes Class 3 in combination with right model arm and leg bands
- Full compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 Level 2 on the jacket, Class E, Level 2 on the bib pants
- Heavy duty 300 denier trilobal rip-stop polyester with PU material gives
- Double sewn, taped and heat sealed seams
- 3-in-1 all season safety design
- Jacket shell Fully lined for comfort
- Inner jacket has 2" Vi-Brance reflective safety material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB?Warksafe/DOT configuration
- 260 grams premium Polyester inner safety jacket with detachable hood
- Hoods sold separately
- Flexible in sub-zero conditions
- Underarm vent zips provide breathability
- Two front pockets and chest cell pocket
- Dual chest straps for ID badge/cell/radio
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Jacket Colors Shown Below