FR Vest CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2 Viking - 6136FR
Available in the colour orange
These garments are not intended as protection from Hydrocarbon Flash Fires, Electric Arc Hazards or welding sparks as they are only sufficient for entry level flame resistant protection.
This clothing should only be used for rain wear or to protect the more expensive FR garments underneath from substances like paint, cement and oil and grease just to name a few examples.
Also a person still has to wear flame resistant clothing under as a base layer that has an arc rating for the exposure and hazard risk.
- Strong breathable FR-treated premium polyester material
- 5-point hook-and-loop tear away safety design
- Safety D-ring access slot on back
- Extra strong edging tape
- 2 Chest, and 2 front storage pockets
- Machine washable
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
Please note that these vests are dual sized due to the hoop and loop adjustable closure
If unsure of the size you require it is suggested to go up one size as these garments tend to fit small
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Vest Colours Shown Below