Bulwark Excel Team Jacket Style JET2NV
Excel Jackets Flame resistant, 9.0 oz twill EXCEL® 100% cotton
- Insulation - Flame resistant 10.2 oz two layer quilted needle punch Modaquilt
- Separating heavy duty Nomex® taped brass zipper concealed snap closure
- Nomex® rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- Two large inset, welted slash pockets, left sleeve pocket
- Sewn with NOMEX® thread
- Single-needle construction and styling
Arc Rating 52.0 ATPV
Hazard Risk Category 4
Nearly all areas of involving ferrous metals such as foundries, flame cutting, welding etc. petrochemicals, utilities, military applications, auto racing, volunteer and professional fire fighters.
Excel® is inherently flame resistant and this property can not be degraded by laundering.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Size||Small ||Medium ||Large ||XL ||2XL ||3XL|
|Chest*||36||38-40 ||42-44||46-48||50-52 ||54-56 |
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.